The Warrior Spirit has been part of humanity since recorded history. It has taken various names from many parts of the world such as “Samurai”, “Shaolin”, “Mandirigma”, “Bushi”, “Knight”. It has taken various roles in human society from protector to builder. It seeks safety for self and others. Its wisdom expresses adaptability to changing circumstances. Above all, it builds character through the integration of mind, body and spirit. The principles are derived from various Martial and Combat disciplines focused on knowing and integrating the self.
In this dawn of the Aquarian era, the Warrior Spirit is being called forth for the Restoration of Oneness. The changing vibration of the times will have people facing their most formidable foes – themselves. The traditional philosophy of warriorship was in the conquering of the self. In this transition to eh Aquarian era, the Warrior Spirit is being harnessed not just conquer, but to know and make allies of the many selves from within. Engaging the self in this way may not easy at first, it takes a warrior’s courage to walk the path of feeling, vulnerability and reflection.
In the session, you will experience:
- Qigong (Chi Gong) and Meditation for calm mind and relaxed body.
- A warrior’s inner discernment through body movement.
- Discover what your body reflects back to you.
- Express warrior wisdom, principles and philosophy applied in everyday living.
- Creating safety within by moving into safety externally.
- Have fun with others learning warrior moves.
What to bring?
- Yoga mat.
- Extra shirt(s) & towel, water bottle
- Light healthy snacks
(fruits are good)
- Be in comfortable, active wear.
- Pen and paper for note taking.
To prepare for the workshop:
- Get enough sleep the night before.
- No drugs or alcohol 24 hours before workshop.